UPDATE: RAYVILLE, La. (2/5/2020) — The boil advisory issued by the River Road Water Works earlier this week has been rescinded.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
ORIGINAL: RAYVILLE, La. (2/3/2020) — The River Road Water Works in Rayville, Louisiana has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
The advisory affects customers on the following roads:
- Davis Lake Road
- Lane Ranch Road
- Bayou Road
All affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- ‘All I can do is do better,’ Teen shares social media troubles, hopes to help other young girls before it’s too late
- #15 LSU Softball falls in Game One at NC State
- #3 LSU Gymnastics finishes sixth at NCAA Championships
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants