UPDATE: RAYVILLE, La. (2/5/2020) — The boil advisory issued by the River Road Water Works earlier this week has been rescinded.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
ORIGINAL: RAYVILLE, La. (2/3/2020) — The River Road Water Works in Rayville, Louisiana has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
The advisory affects customers on the following roads:
- Davis Lake Road
- Lane Ranch Road
- Bayou Road
All affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 928 new cases, 26 new deaths as total case count surpasses 161K on Sunday
- Hog wild: U.S. and Texas have ‘out of control’ population of ‘super-pigs,’ expert says
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Beta crawling toward Texas, Louisiana coast
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- ULM’s football team opens up their home opener versus Texas State