CONCORDIA PARISH, La. — The Ridgecrest Water System has issued a boil advisory for all of its customers.
The advisory comes after high levels of manganese were found in the water at the plant. That issue has been resolved and the system is currently flushing the lines.
All customers are affected by this advisory and are asked to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Third stimulus checks: Will we get $1,400 payments in March?
- Pine Bluff Police have suspect in custody after shooting at Watson Chapel Jr. High
- UPDATE: Delek US releases statement regarding weekend refinery fire in El Dorado
- White House COVID-19 team briefs public as J&J vaccine doses shipped to states
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery