LASALLE PARISH, La. — The Nebo Water System in LaSalle Parish has issued a system-wide boil advisory.
According to the Nebo Water System, the advisory is due to a break in the water main.
Samples will be collected and sent to the Louisiana Department of Health.
All customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Part Five: Disappointing end to 2020 season
- Analysis: Virus upends Mississippi budget writing process
- Texas tightens rules on neighboring Louisiana over virus
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic