LASALLE PARISH, La. — The Nebo Water System in LaSalle Parish has issued a system-wide boil advisory.
According to the Nebo Water System, the advisory is due to a break in the water main.
Samples will be collected and sent to the Louisiana Department of Health.
All customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Local Black businesses see increase in support following Black Lives Matter Movement
- High school basketball coaching legend Randy Carlisle leaves Summerfield for Anacoco
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- U.S. Department of Transportation announces launch of $3 million safety campaign to combat hot car deaths
- Lawmakers urge studies on how trauma, post-traumatic stress impacts police officers’ use of force