UPDATE: COLLINSTON, La. (10/15/2020) — The boil advisory issued by the Morehouse Central Water System earlier this week has been rescinded.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
ORIGINAL: COLLINSTON, La. (10/13/2020) — The Morehouse Central Water System has issued a system-wide boil advisory after experiencing problems with the water supply system.
This advisory affects all customers of the system.
All customers are asked to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Monroe Fire Department gives tips to help put a freeze on winter house fires
- Cooking with Olivia: Pecan Pie
- Holiday events happening around the Twin Cities
- House Committee presses Secretary Mnuchin and Federal Reserve Chair Powell on COVID-19 relief
- Lila Strode talks accreditation for WM-WO Chamber of Commerce