JENA, La. — The Manifest Rhinehart Water System has issued a limited boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the water system officials, this advisory comes after a pump failed at a booster station on Highway 84 that caused a significant loss of pressure.
Officials say the advisory only affects customers on Highway 84 towards Jena, Louisiana.
Affected customers are reminded to boil their water for ONE FULL minute before use.
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Simmons Duck Report: 12/04/2020
- Texas school district removes football team from playoffs after player attacks referee
- Christmas and COVID: Therapist on how to manage holiday stress and decisions amid the pandemic
- US House passes historic bill that would decriminalize cannabis on the federal level