MOREHOUSE PARISH, La. — The Jones McGinty Water System has issued a boil advisory after a main leak caused a loss of pressure.
According to the water system, the advisory affects customers on the following roads:
- West on Sission Road
- Southern End of Old Bonita
- Bayou Bluff Road
- Knox Ferry Road
- Seymore Ponds Road
Affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Hog wild: U.S. and Texas have ‘out of control’ population of ‘super-pigs,’ expert says
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Beta crawling toward Texas, Louisiana coast
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- ULM’s football team opens up their home opener versus Texas State
- Annual Southern Nationals remote control racecar championship hosted at Ike Hamilton Expo Center