(WTNH) — Conagra Brands has issued a voluntary recall on their Udi’s brand hamburger buns, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
The Company is recalling around 2,200 packages of Udi’s Classic Hamburger Buns because of the potential presence of small pieces of white plastic. They say a piece of equipment accidently got mixed in with the product during production.
The specific product information is in the table below. No other Udi’s or Conagra Brand products are impacted.
|Item Description||Case UPC||Item UPC||Bag Closure Code|
|UDI BUN CLSC BRGR 8/10.4Z||10-6-98997-80913-2||00-6-98997-80913-5||191971U|
If you have this product, don’t eat it. Just throw it away or return it to the store.
So far, there haven’t been any reports of people getting sick or injured after eating the affected hamburger buns.
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, May 24th
- LSP: Troop L Officer passes after sustaining injuries in the line of duty
- Department of Wildlife and Fisheries remind boaters about safety and COVID-19 Guidelines
- ‘Server issues’ hamper Louisiana’s coronavirus testing numbers for second day
- COVID-19 hospitalizations still dropping in Louisiana