WEST CARROLL PARISH, La. — The Forest Water System has issued a boil advisory for all of their customers.
According to the water system, the advisory comes after the main line was broken.
All customers are asked to boil their water for ONE FULL minute before use.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Monday, April 6th
- Governor Announces Arkansas Community Foundation COVID-19 Relief Fund Assists in Pandemic Relief
- Dr. Ray P. Authement, UL Lafayette president for 34 years, dies
- Brookshire Grocery Company Continues to Implement Procedures to Safeguard Employees, Customers
- Texas troopers begin screening travelers from Louisiana