WEST CARROLL PARISH, La. — The Forest Water System is West Carroll Parish has issued a boil advisory due to a water main break.
The advisory is system-wide and customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: Louisiana growing closer to 40,000 total cases
- Target set to temporarily close some stores amid George Floyd protests
- Massive US protests raise fears of new virus outbreaks
- City of Monroe Official Statement About The Killing of George Floyd
- Weekend Forecast – Saturday, May 30th