UPDATE: CATAHOULA PARISH, La. (10/25/19) — The Enterprise Waterworks system has rescinded the limited boil advisory that was issued two days ago.
The water is now cleared for use.
ORIGINAL: CATAHOULA PARISH, La. (10/23/19) — The Enterprise Waterworks has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the company, customers on the North end of the system past 4311 Highway 124 are affected.
The advisory is due to a leak being repaired.
Affected customers are reminded to boil their water for ONE FULL minute before use.
- Amazon debuts pay-by-palm at some Whole Foods stores
- Central Elementary in Columbia County announces Students of the Month for April 2021
- The Children’s Coalition of Northeast Louisiana hosts national drug take-back day on Saturday, April 24
- Camden police officer receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- Subaru recalling nearly 875K vehicles over engine, suspension issues