UPDATE: CATAHOULA PARISH, La. (10/25/19) — The Enterprise Waterworks system has rescinded the limited boil advisory that was issued two days ago.
The water is now cleared for use.
ORIGINAL: CATAHOULA PARISH, La. (10/23/19) — The Enterprise Waterworks has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the company, customers on the North end of the system past 4311 Highway 124 are affected.
The advisory is due to a leak being repaired.
Affected customers are reminded to boil their water for ONE FULL minute before use.
- Florida librarian dies weeks after teens ran her over with vehicle, deputies say
- Justices hear arguments on undocumented immigrants’ status for 2020 Census
- New multi-million dollar housing development coming to Lake Providence
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- “A Christmas Carol” set for Dec. 3-6 at Strauss Theatre Center