UPDATE: UNION PARISH, La. (1/16/2020) — The Darbonne Water System has rescinded the boil advisory that was released on January 13, 2020.
The water has been deemed safe for use by the Louisiana Department of Health.
UPDATE: UNION PARISH, La. (1/13/2020) — The Darbonne Water System has expanded the boil advisory released earlier to include the following roads:
- Camp Creek Road
- Garris Lane
- Clayton Foster Road
- Christine Road
- Mariola Road
- Milton Road
- 5327 Highway 550
- 302 Highway 550
ORIGINAL: UNION PARISH, La. — The Darbonne Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the system, this advisory comes after a break in the water main.
Customers who live on the following roads are affected:
- Wade Road
- Pine Forest Road
- Cypress Creek Road
- Tucker Pilgreen Road
Affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Buying a car? Pandemic drives prices up, steers buyers away
- Man released early from prison accused of killing 3, including cutting neighbor’s heart out
- Newsfeed Now: FDA finds Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine effective and safe; veterinarians say six-legged puppy ‘a miracle’
- 12-year-old girl arrested for allegedly setting fire at elementary school in Jeanerette
- ExxonMobil contractor fired after displaying noose to coworker