UPDATE: UNION PARISH, La. (1/16/2020) — The Darbonne Water System has rescinded the boil advisory that was released on January 13, 2020.
The water has been deemed safe for use by the Louisiana Department of Health.
UPDATE: UNION PARISH, La. (1/13/2020) — The Darbonne Water System has expanded the boil advisory released earlier to include the following roads:
- Camp Creek Road
- Garris Lane
- Clayton Foster Road
- Christine Road
- Mariola Road
- Milton Road
- 5327 Highway 550
- 302 Highway 550
ORIGINAL: UNION PARISH, La. — The Darbonne Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the system, this advisory comes after a break in the water main.
Customers who live on the following roads are affected:
- Wade Road
- Pine Forest Road
- Cypress Creek Road
- Tucker Pilgreen Road
Affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Monroe City Council will vote on resolution that addresses illegal dumping
- Louisiana Delta Community College host Crappie University to over 100 fishermen
- Troubles mount for Shreveport man charged with murder
- Appeals challenge scrapping of Louisiana Medicaid contracts
- The Food Bank of NELA raised money for those who struggle with hunger