UPDATE: As of 8:30 PM, Entergy is reporting that service has been restored to the affected area.
WINNSBORO, La. — The City of Winnsboro is currently without power, according to Entergy.
Crews are currently working to determine the cause of the power outage and they say that power is estimated to be restored by 8 PM.
We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: LDH reporting 245 new cases, 11 new deaths in Tuesday update
- City of Monroe, Food Bank of NELA to distribute food boxes May 29
- ‘World of Dance’ returns with new twists for an exciting fourth season
- Monroe Police searching for man wanted for 2nd Degree Battery of a Dating Partner
- OPSO asking for public’s help to identify suspect in debit card fraud case