UPDATE: As of 8:30 PM, Entergy is reporting that service has been restored to the affected area.
WINNSBORO, La. — The City of Winnsboro is currently without power, according to Entergy.
Crews are currently working to determine the cause of the power outage and they say that power is estimated to be restored by 8 PM.
We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- #5 LSU Gymnastics tops #6 Arkansas in SEC Opener