UPDATE: BONITA, La. (KTVE/KARD) (10/15/2020) — The boil advisory issued by Bonita Public Water System earlier in the week has been rescinded.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
BONITA, La. (KTVE/KARD) (10/13/20) — Bonita Public Water System has issued a system-wide boil advisory due to loss of power and pressure during Hurricane Delta.
The entire system is being flushed to ensure water quality, therefore customers of this water system are advised to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing teeth, and in the rinsing or preparation of food.
This advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by Bonita Public Water System.
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Football Friday Night: First round matchups in Louisiana; third round in Arkansas
- ‘You can shop and be safe in your own hometown,’ Small businesses urge support during this holiday season
- Pandemic not stopping Black Friday shoppers
- Beast of the Week: Trio of MAIS Champions