UPDATE: BONITA, La. (KTVE/KARD) (10/15/2020) — The boil advisory issued by Bonita Public Water System earlier in the week has been rescinded.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
BONITA, La. (KTVE/KARD) (10/13/20) — Bonita Public Water System has issued a system-wide boil advisory due to loss of power and pressure during Hurricane Delta.
The entire system is being flushed to ensure water quality, therefore customers of this water system are advised to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing teeth, and in the rinsing or preparation of food.
This advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by Bonita Public Water System.
- Grambling State Loses an Icon Behind the Mic.
- Grambling State’s “The Voice” passes away after a battle with colon cancer
- Britney Spears tells judge: ‘I want my life back’
- Amazon announces plans to build solar farm in Mississippi
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus announces cancer diagnosis: ‘It sucks and I’m scared’