CONCORDIA PARISH, La. — The Monterey Rural Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the system, the advisory is in effect for customers in the Highway 600 and Parhams areas.
All affected customers are asked to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- ULM Political Science Professor speaks on the future of the United States Supreme Court
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, September 20th
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- Gov. Edwards Urges Everyone to Prepare for Tropical Storm Beta
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites