MADISON PARISH, La. — The Bayou Macon Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the system, customers who reside along Highway 577 North in Waverly, Louisiana are affected and are asked to boil their water for ONE FULL minute before use.
The advisory will remain in place until samples have been cleared by the Office of Public Health’s State Regional Laboratory.
- Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office announces Summer CSI Academy for teens
- Check out our gallery of all your viewer submitted photos and videos from the severe weather on Friday, April 9
- #15 LSU Softball drops series opener at #19 Missouri
- LSU snaps losing streak with 15-2 win at Kentucky
- Camden, Arkansas, reporting city-wide power outage