MADISON PARISH, La. — The Bayou Macon Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the system, customers who reside along Highway 577 North in Waverly, Louisiana are affected and are asked to boil their water for ONE FULL minute before use.
The advisory will remain in place until samples have been cleared by the Office of Public Health’s State Regional Laboratory.
- Virus death toll in China rises as US prepares evacuation
- Human remains and evidence in missing person case found during Prairie County investigation
- Terry Bradshaw considers Super Bowl ‘very easy to do,’ won’t approach it differently
- Trailblazing 49ers assistant has roots in Chiefs Kingdom
- Monroe City Council will vote on resolution that addresses illegal dumping