MADISON PARISH, La. — The Bayou Macon Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the system, customers who reside along Highway 577 North in Waverly, Louisiana are affected and are asked to boil their water for ONE FULL minute before use.
The advisory will remain in place until samples have been cleared by the Office of Public Health’s State Regional Laboratory.
- Arkansas officer sentenced to probation over inmate attack
- 40 Days of prayer begins in Union County
- Vermont extends contract to house inmates in Mississippi
- Amazon takes down ‘stand back and stand by’ merchandise
- LIVE: US House to begin voting on $2.2 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill; no bipartisan deal reached yet