MADISON PARISH, La. — The Bayou Macon Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the system, customers who live East of Delhi along Highway 80 are affected. This does include Tendal and Waverly.
All affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- #5 LSU Gymnastics tops #6 Arkansas in SEC Opener