WEST MONROE, La. — Some baby-strollers sold at Target and on Amazon are being recalled.
The company ‘Baby Trend’ is pulling four mini-strollers from its Tango line.
Officials with the Consumer Product Safety Commission say the stroller’s hinge joints can release and collapse under pressure which poses a falling hazard to children.
Baby Trend says people should immediately stop using the strollers and contact the company for a full refund or replacement.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, February 25th
- Congressional candidate suspends his campaign after suffering drug overdose
- Five hikers rescued after trek to ‘Into the Wild’ bus
- Gunman kills one, then wounded by officer in community center shooting
- Convicted murderer serving life sentence escapes prison