BATON ROUGE, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – Louisiana’s Attorney General is alerting parents and guardians about several recently recalled child products.
General Landry said, “I am committed to protecting Louisiana families. I encourage all Louisiana parents and guardians to learn about these recalled child products so our State’s children may be safer.”
You can view the recalled products by clicking here
The following recalled products are:
- Musical Lili Llama by Manhattan Toy
- Children’s Neck Pillows by Ximi Vogu
- Bunz Kidz Children’s Sleepwear Sets by Stargate Appare
- Swurfer Baby and Toddler Swings by Flybar
- Miniware Teething Spoons by Bonnsu
- Strollers by Island Wear
To view descriptions of these items and remedies of their recalls, please visit www.AGJeffLandry.com/SafetyBox.
For additional consumer tips, please call Landry’s Consumer Protection Hotline at (800) 351-4889.