BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Louisiana’s secretary of state is notifying small business owners about proposed regulations that could impact their companies.
Secretary of State Kyle Ardoin announced Thursday that businesses can register online for regulatory updates and to access a database that will list current and proposed regulations. The postings were required under a bill unanimously passed by lawmakers last year.
Supporters say the disclosures in the database will help small businesses learn about rules that could harm them, giving them time to provide input to agencies before the regulations take effect.
- Hearing seeks to move protest shooter for trial in Wisconsin
- Feds open civil rights investigation into Kansas teen killed by police during wellness check
- Protests erupt after homeless Black man fatally shot by California deputy
- Morning Forecast – Friday, September 25th
- French prosecutors are investigating Tokyo Olympics bid for possible bribery