WEST MONROE, La. — Wednesday on Louisiana Living, physical therapist Stacey Majure with the Health Management Center joined Ashley Doughty to talk about National Women’s Health and Fitness day, a day that focuses on the importance of regular physical activity and health awareness for women.
- Seven constitutional amendments on the ballot in Louisiana this year.
- Ferriday, Jena are winners; Richwood falls to Lafayette Christian on rare high school football Saturday in Northeast Louisiana
- Quarterback TJ Finley is the spark Tigers need to top Gamecocks on Homecoming
- Despite solid defensive effort from ULM, Warhawks drop to 0-6 with loss to South Alabama
- GALLERY: LSU runs away from South Carolina