(5/29/19) WEST MONROE, La. — Here’s what you need to make Olivia’s Louisiana Strawberry Pie
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced, divided
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches each)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and lemon juice.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Set aside 1/3 cup strawberries for garnish; stir remaining strawberries into filling.
- Spoon into crusts and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with reserved strawberries.