(5/22/19) WEST MONROE, La. — Here’s what you need to make Olivia’s Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries.
- 20 large, ripe strawberries
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 graham crackers (I used gluten-free cookies)
- Cut the leaves off of the strawberry, then use a melon baller to scoop out the center of the strawberries. Slice the bottom off the strawberries so they stand up.
- Place the cream in a large bowl and whisk until soft peaks form. Add in the cream cheese and whisk again for a few seconds to combine, then add in the confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk again for a few seconds until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag with a fluted tip and pipe the cheesecake mixture into the strawberries so it fills the hole. Keep piping until you have a little mound of cheesecake filling on top of the strawberries. Place each strawberry in a petit fours case on a large plate or tray.
- Crush the crackers by placing them in a bag and using a rolling pin to bash them into crumbs. Sprinkle crumbs on each of the strawberries before serving.