OUACHITA PARISH, La. A local Papa John’s Pizza restaurant aims to give back to the community throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following is a statement from the local Papa John’s:
Here at Papa John’s we have donated 10 pizzas each to Monroe Police Department, Monroe City Firefighters, St Francis Medical Center, & The Ouachita Parish Shelters.
At Papa John’s we are excited that we’re able to provide for the community during these tough times.
We take great pride in serving our community through togetherness.
It is always wonderful to give back. To MPD, Monroe City Firefighters, St. Francis Medical Center, Ouachita Parish Shelters, etc.
Today was amazing & the smiling faces are so unforgettable!
We truly enjoyed you all! Keep doing a great job serving the community (more like HEROISM); everyone be blessed & continue to stay safe!
- Former LSU Tiger first player in modern MLB to win Batting Title in each league
- GALLERY: Spotlight on Saints for Sunday Night Football
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, September 27th
- LSU Falls In Home Opener, 1-0
- Local woman receives letter to pay back overpayment on unemployment benefits