OUACHITA PARISH, La. A local Papa John’s Pizza restaurant aims to give back to the community throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following is a statement from the local Papa John’s:
Here at Papa John’s we have donated 10 pizzas each to Monroe Police Department, Monroe City Firefighters, St Francis Medical Center, & The Ouachita Parish Shelters.
At Papa John’s we are excited that we’re able to provide for the community during these tough times.
We take great pride in serving our community through togetherness.
It is always wonderful to give back. To MPD, Monroe City Firefighters, St. Francis Medical Center, Ouachita Parish Shelters, etc.
Today was amazing & the smiling faces are so unforgettable!
We truly enjoyed you all! Keep doing a great job serving the community (more like HEROISM); everyone be blessed & continue to stay safe!
- Morning Forecast – Monday, May 25th
- Gatorland animal park introduces Skunk Ape, their social distancing mascot
- Biscuits and Gravy, the kitten born with two faces, has died
- With restaurants closed, rat sightings are increasing across the country
- After 17 years underground, millions of cicadas are about to emerge creating a substantial ‘noise issue’