MONROE, La. — The ULM Presidential Search Committee is interviewing semifinalists on ULM’s campus and selecting finalists to be interviewed by the Board of Supervisors for the University of Louisiana System, according to our content partners at The News-Star.
The News-Star reports that six semifinalists will be on campus for a day of meetings with various constituency groups before their committee interviews.
Due to social distancing protocols, the interviews will be streamed in a simulcast for the community in the Bayou Pointe Theater and the Library’s seventh floor banquet hall.
Click here to continue reading the full article from The News-Star.
- More detained migrant women say they didn’t OK surgeries
- Global coronavirus cases top 30 million
- Newsfeed Now: Western wildfires rage on; Missouri soldier surprises his kids
- Monroe Police searching for Delarrious Jones
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Teddy reaches Cat 4 strength, Tropical Depression 22 to become Wilfred