WEST MONROE, La. — The Ouachita Parish School Board held an emergency school board meeting on Monday, July 27, to discuss when students would begin the 2020-2021 school year.
During the meeting, it was announced that students would begin on August 26, 2020 with a half day. Those half-days would continue on August 27 & 28.
Teachers and staff have mandatory in-service training from August 6 through August 25.
To watch the full meeting, click here.
- Murphy USA provides relief to the city of El Dorado, sponsors summer work program
- West Monroe man and dog find Calhoun man with dementia who had been missing for four days
- Governor explains unemployment benefit woes
- What are the chances Louisiana Tech and ULM continue their football rivalry after the 2020 season? Both Athletic Directors discuss
- Mayor Cotton addresses complaints over drainage issues