It broke out at the home along Highway 7 in Sparkman around 12:30 this morning after power was cutoff by severe weather moving through the area.
Officials say the victims are believed to have been around 4 and 5 years old.
Five people were in the house when the fire started. The parents and another child, aged 14, safely escaped.
Officials say the fire was started by candles the parents had lit when the electricity went out.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.