The home is being built by Bryan Allen of BRACO Construction in the Frenchman's Bend subdivision.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: Reserve tickets by Friday, February 28th for a chance to win FREE Groceries for a Year, a $4,000 value courtesy of Brookshire's.
OPEN HOUSE: The St. Jude Dream Home will be open for free tours March 15th through April 26th, Fridays and Saturdays, 9am to 5pm, Sundays, noon to 5pm.
A limited number of $100 tickets will be on sale starting on January 23, 2014. Reserve tickets at all Regions branches, D&D Cleaners, Paul Michael Company and at the St. Jude Dream Home open houses or by phone at 1(800)726-9874 for a chance to win the St. Jude Dream Home or one of many other prizes.
Buy your ticket before February 28 and you'll be entered to win FREE groceries for a year courtesy of Brookshires.
Visit www.stjude.org/dhmonroe for additional information. Only 6,000 tickets will be sold.
The St. Jude Dream Home will be televised on KARD Fox 14 on Sunday, April 27 from 1p - 3p.
GRAND PRIZE: The first place prize is the St. Jude Dream Home house estimated to value at $340,000 and located on Maison Drive in the master planned community, Frenchmen's Bend of Monroe.
The 2013 St. Jude Dream Home house features:
· Approximately 2,557 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with an office.
· All season screened porch
· Gourmet Chef's kitchen
· Outdoor Kitchen
· Custom Master Bedroom Closet
· Upgraded Brizo faucets and fixtures and Shaw Floors throughout the home
OTHER PRIZES: In addition to the St. Jude Dream Home, other high-end prizes will be given away. Each is valued at $1,000 or more.
· Groceries for a year valued at $4,000 courtesy of Brookshire's.
· A laptop valued at $1,000 courtesy of FSC Securities Corp, Member FINRA/SIP, Douglas T. Farr and Sandy R. Duplissey.
· Dry Cleaning for a year, courtesy of D&D Cleaners.
· $4,000 gift certificate from Flair Jewelers.
· A family portrait session with 20 x 24 framed canvas and portrait package, courtesy of Patty Stewart Photography
· Talo® SmartTouch® kitchen faucet & accessories, courtesy of Brizo®
· Flowers for a year, courtesy of Mulhearn Flowers
· Special dinner package valued at $1,000, courtesy of Waterfront Grill.
· Specialized art piece by Polly Spence
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.