BASTROP, La. - (4/13/18) One woman is suffering burn injuries after an incident at the Walmart in Bastrop.
The incident happened around 9:30 a.m. Friday morning in the Walmart deli.
According to the Chief Mark Wobus of Bastrop Fire, there was an inspection taking place at the deli when a piece of equipment fell into hot grease and splashed up on an employee's arm and face.
Chief Campbell with Bastrop Police tells us the woman is currently being treated at a local hospital.
Walmart's Corporate office tells us there was not an explosion, but someone did get injured. They couldn't offer any additional details on the incident.
The worker's identity has not yet been released.
"See you soon" are the words many of us take for granted. For the…
With our general pattern remaining unchanged, another dose of showers…
Gather 100 people, donate $100 each, and raise $10,000 in one hour.