Local News

Monroe teen injured in afternoon house fire

MONROE, La. - A Monroe teenager was airlifted Thursday afternoon after being hurt in a house fire.

Fire fighters responded to a house fire just before 1:00 p.m. Thursday (7/20/17) to find smoke coming from a house on Masonic Avenue.

Five children and one adult were inside at the time.

The children were unharmed. 

The adult has suffered burns. 

The victim is 19 years old.

He's been air lifted to University Health in Shreveport. 

 

The fire is still under investigation.


More Stories

Trending Stories

Latest News