BATON ROUGE, La. - LSU Police will arrest 10 students following the investigation into the death of LSU student Maxwell Gruver.
Arrest warrants have been issued for the following students to be booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on the charges listed below:
- Matthew Alexander Naquin, (charges of hazing and negligent homicide)
- Zachary Castillo, (charge of hazing)
- Elliott Eaton, (charge of hazing)
- Patrick Forde, (charge of hazing)
- Sean Paul Gott, (charge of hazing)
- Zachary Hall, (charge of hazing)
- Ryan Isto, (charge of hazing)
- Hudson Kirkpatrick, (charge of hazing)
- Sean Pennison, (charge of hazing)
- Nicholas Taulli, (charge of hazing)
The LSU Police Department has communicated with the Gruver family throughout the investigation process, and the university has also been in touch with them regarding today’s arrests.
As part of LSU’s review of the culture and environment present on campus, LSU President F. King Alexander formed the President's Task Force on Greek Life. The Task Force will begin the review of the overall governance and oversight of Greek organizations.
Good Friday morning! It's another mild start to the day across the…
Here's your Fish & Game Forecast
Morehouse Parish has a new superintendent and not everyone is happy.